Everyone loves Halloween, and as members of a fashion that loves OTT and themed outfits, Halloween is a time of year I’m sure pretty much every lolita looks forward to. (And who doesn’t love a lolita Halloween costume!?) Anywho, here’s some fun links to get you excited for the season of spookiness.
1. DIY Drippy Nails. I’ve definitely seen this style used for OTT Sweet chocolate/candy outfits, but it looks super creepy as red over plain nails. I can definitely imagine these for a Gothic coord or a great costume detail. And it looks so amazingly easy! Definitely going to be trying this in the upcoming weeks.
2. Take Back Halloween. I mentioned this really quick in my Carnival post, but Take Back Halloween is a website filled with fun historical costume ideas for the girl who doesn’t want to run around dressed as a sexy tootsie roll. Keep it classy and impress people with your DIY and historical knowledge.
3. All Hallows Eve. Tumblr user? Just looking for a quick fix of Halloween goodness? They’re reblogging adorable holiday stuff all season long. (And great recipes!)
4. Halloween Cake Pops. Really fun to create, and they make an adorable gift or party favor. Or you could just hoard them all to yourself. If I had a kitchen in this blasted dorm that’s what I’d do!
5. Pumpkin Decorating Ideas. Carving is fun but the crafter in me wants to put glitter and paint all over everything. I especially love the pumpkins decorated with lace, but the lantern and city pumpkins are adorable!
I hope everyone is having a great October! What’s your favorite part of Halloween?